Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25, 2012


June 25, 2012

It was hot again today, but not as hot as yesterday, I don’t think.  I stayed inside most of the day.

Yesterday, Meredith and I made menus for the next week.  Every night, we had been struggling with the age old question, “What shall we have for dinner tonight?”  Now it is posted in the kitchen for all to see.

Brent cooked dinner tonight...pulled pork, cauliflower casserole, and fried pickles.  For dessert he made lime pie.  He is a really good cook!  The whole meal was delicious.

Michelle and I cook tomorrow night.  We are having chicken enchiladas.  It is a crockpot meal.  I will go to Walmart in the morning to get the groceries we need.  

Michelle and Ron put up an above ground pool and tonight the kids had a blast.  The dogs wanted in, too, but for several reasons they weren’t allowed the privilege.  Poor furry beasts!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear ever one is having a great time, mostly the fact of you all being together. Keep enjoying yourselves and be safe. Much Love Debbie H.

    ReplyDelete