Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8, 2012


June 8, 2012

At noon, we went to the new barbecue place, owned by Ed, a friend of Brent’s.  Today’s special was catfish.  It was really good, with yummy hush puppies.  There was also peach cobbler for dessert.  We all ate too much!

We stopped at Lowe’s before going home.  Brent is building a bar for Ed’s new place and he needed more lumber.  While Brent worked on his project I went to get the kids.  On the way back home we stopped at Sonic for treats.  I told the kids that Brent says I spoil them and Coleson said, “You do and I sure do like it.”  Well, I like it, too!

I was able to help Brent with painting on his project.  I told him that I was going to tell everyone that he is a slave driver.  Don’t tell him how much fun I had doing it.  I don’t want to blow my cover.

Today was a busy day. No wonder I was tired by the time bedtime got here.

Natalia graduated from high school tonight.  Lori sent us several pictures by text.  Time is going way too fast.  I was in the delivery room when she was born.  It seems like only yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment