Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 12, 2012


June 12, 2012  

We had rain all night long and lots of lightening and thunder.  It was a very noisy night.

By the time we were up and had eaten breakfast it had stopped raining.  There were some tasks that needed to be taken care of.  When Brent got home from getting his hair cut, he, Sara, and I went to the Apple Store in the Renaissance Shopping Center.  I had a lot of questions to ask about the iPad.  I was there for quite awhile and got answers to my questions.  Now the problem will be to remember everything and be able to apply it.

After lunch at Sweet Peppers, Sara did some shopping.  It started to rain so we set our course for Sam’s Club.  That’s where I purchased our iPad.  By the time we got back home the rain was coming down in buckets.

I spent most of the rest of the day “playing” with our new “gizmo,” aka iPad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment