Saturday, June 16, 2012

June 16, 2012


June 16, 2012

This morning the guys from Ed’s Barbecue place came to get the bar that Brent had built.  He did a wonderful job on it.  I think he was just a little sad to see it going down the driveway and turning toward its new home.  He already has another project in mind though.  

After Brent mowed the yard we went to lunch.  He was really hungry after all that work and very hot from the temp and humidity.  We thought catfish would taste mighty good.  And it did!

The saga of the cover for our new iPad continues.  Today, I went to Walmart to try to find a cover for it.  I found one that I thought would be good, but upon taking a good look at it once I got it out of the package, we found its shortcomings.  So-o-o tomorrow I will take it back and try again.  Maybe the third time will be a charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment