Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 14, 2012


June 14, 2012

I stored several things in Brent’s garage before we went to Florida for Spring Break.  Today, I started going through the boxes to see what needs to be taken to Colorado.  It wasn’t a very difficult task, but the humidity got to me.

Brent and I went to Ed’s for lunch before going to Lowe’s to do some Father’s Day shopping.  We forgot to stop at Best Buy on our way home, so we turned around and went back!  Brent is such a patient taxi driver.

At 5:00, we went to see our friends, Paul and Debbie Henderson.  After sitting on their patio and visiting for awhile, we went to dinner at Joe’s Diner.  The food was good and it wasn’t very crowded so we continued our visiting session after we finished eating.

We had taken our iPad with us, because Paul has one and he was going to teach me some things about it.  Paul has become my Mississippi iPhone-iPad guru, whether he wants to be or not.  I don’t remember giving him a choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment