Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 7, 2012


June 7, 2012

Bill and I went to Penney’s this morning to look for the tennis shoes he wanted.  Well, he found them and, as luck would have it, they were on sale.  Wow!  He returned the Nikes for a full refund. 

It was lunchtime by then so we went to Five Guys.  The hamburgers were good.  I must report that the only thing good about the fries was that there were lots of them.  They were very limp, kind of like the ones we use to get in Mexico.  

Our friends, the Meeks, will know what I’m talking about.  One time the four of us went to Puerto Vallarta, saw a Burger King on the dock where the cruise ships come in, and decided it was time for some “home cooking.”  It was the first time in a long time we’d had what we considered good fries.

That reminds me of a second grade student I taught who said, “I’m an American but I sure do like French fries.”

Sara and I went to Verizon at 5:00, solved my iPhone problem, then stopped for a treat before I took her to her mother’s apartment.

I ended the day watching Brent and Willie play.  They are such a great team!  Brent got Willie to “talk” before the play session ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment