Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 5, 2012


June 5, 2012

We left Forest at 9:40 to travel to Brandon and Brent’s house.  Yippy, Skippy!

After parking the coach, Bill settled down for a nap and Brent and I went to get Coleson and Sara.  We went to lunch at a new barbecue place opened by a friend of Brent’s.  The food was good and the waitress is our friend, Robyn Banks, so we got to see her.  It was a win win situation all the way around.

This afternoon Sara and I went shopping.  Her birthday is tomorrow, so I let her pick out an outfit for her present.  She is a shopper deluxe.  We had a good time and stopped at Sonic for treats before going home.

I have a beading project spread out on the table.  There was barely room for my computer.  It will be like that for a week or two while we aren’t traveling.

Brent and the kids seemed happy to see us, but happiest of all was Willie, Brent’s Golden Retriever.  His tail hasn’t stopped wagging, I don’t think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment