Monday, June 11, 2012

June 11, 2012


June 11, 2012

Bill went early this morning to get the oil changed in the Honda.  The icon on the instrument panel had gone from 15% to 10% to 5%.  In other words, get with the program and change the oil!!!!

I made a midmorning run to Walmart.  There were several things on the list, plus I spent some time just wandering around, taking advantage of being there by myself.

When I got back home it was past lunchtime, so we went out to Ed’s for their lunch special, chicken fried steak.  Some of us also ordered fried pickles.  They were good, but compared to Brent’s, I think Brent wins hands down.  There homemade rolls were good, as usual.  We had some leftovers so Willie was a happy puppy when we got home.

This afternoon I finished a beading project.  Afterwards, I spent some time getting all my supplies cleaned out and organized.  I don’t plan on beading anymore before our trip to Colorado.

Tonight, we had a huge lightening storm,  high winds, and then very hard rain.  It was truly a “frog strangler.”

No comments:

Post a Comment