Saturday, December 1, 2012

December 1, 2012


December 1, 2012

I am distressed at how quickly another month has rolled around.  Maybe I am preparing for another year to roll by soon.  Yikes!

We woke up to a clear blue sky and a moderate temperature.  And we were lazy, but Bill did wash the Honda which was a big job because of all the miles it had been drug behind the MH lately.

Brent and I went to Wendy's for a little lunch before going to Krogers for some groceries.  They had some really good specials.  Brent buys most of his groceries there.  He doesn’t have a fondness for Walmart like we do.

At 2:00, Brent and I went to friends Mike and Amy's house to watch a football game...Alabama vs. Georgia.  Please understand that almost all of Brent's friends are Auburn fans.  To say they don't like the University of Alabama is a gross understatement. The cheering for Georgia was been thunderous.  But the food that everyone brought was great.  I'll put good food ahead of noise any day of the week!  

Alabama won and I thought we might have to have a funeral or two.  I mean, we like the Ducks a whole bunch, but the whole universe doesn’t depend on the outcome of a game...unless you are from the South.  College football rules here!

No comments:

Post a Comment