Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 5, 2012


December 5, 2012

Cloudy today and much cooler than the past few days. It was more like December weather should be.

After my chiropractor appointment, we went to Ed's for lunch.  We thought the special today was meatloaf, which Bill really likes, but we were wrong.  Instead, we had brisket.  It was very good.  I also had fried okra, which I really like.

Later, Brent and I went to Walmart to get my Rx, plus treats for Willie, and chocolate for Bill.  Brent checked out ahead of me. When I came out of the store, Brent was standing there looking perplexed.  He said he couldn't find his car.  I reminded him that we had come to the store in my car.  He said, "No wonder I couldn't find my car!"  Oh, my!  I don't know how many times
I've had trouble remembering where I parked.

We watched "Polar Express" tonight.  Sara ask what the difference between a deer and a reindeer was.  Brent said "Reindeer can fly."  Sara said, in all seriousness, "I thought that was just in the movies."  We laughed so hard we gave new meaning to LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment