Friday, December 7, 2012

December 7, 2012


December 7, 2012

I had my last chiropractic appointment...at least for a while.  My left hip is certainly feeling better.  Hope it stays that way.

Brent and I went to Ed’s for lunch.  Several friends were there so we pushed some tables together and had a fun lunch all together.  As usual, the fish was really good.  

On our way home, we did a little shopping.  Coleson needed jeans and Belks was having a sale.  I roamed around for several minutes and then found a place to sit and wait for Brent to make his purchases.

Back at the “ole homestead” I tried to get some more accomplished in my “office” which is what Bill calls our table.  Right now, I hope to be able to find the top of my “desk” before I am finished for the night.  Most of it has to do with geocaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment