Friday, December 14, 2012

December 14, 2012


December 14, 2012

After spending part of the morning doing chores around the house, we went to Ed’s for lunch.  Their fried catfish is great.

I was invited to a party at Amy’s house.  That’s where we often gather for football games.  Tonight was different.  It was a Christmas party for ladies only.  

There were 12 ladies at the party.  We had a good time talking.  When I got to the party, I knew half the people there.  When I left I knew the other half.  Several of them were teachers so we had lots in common.  And the goodies were great.

When I got back home I went into Brent’s to visit with Coleson until Brent came home.  Because of Sara and Coleson’s school schedule and extra activities I haven’t had the opportunity to spend much time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment