Monday, December 31, 2012

December 31, 2012


December 31, 2012

Bill and I went to the Apple Store this morning.  His Mac that was Natalia's has reverted to her settings.  Bill and Lori have tried (long distance) to solve the problem.  Nothing they tried had worked.  We'll see what the experts have to say.

We went by a Krispy Kreme place, but Scrooge wouldn't turn in. What is wrong with that guy?

At the Apple Store we both needed help...Bill with this computer and me with my iPad.  I was with a girl named Cindy.  She could answer all of my questions.  She was great!

Bill's tech guy was named Hunter.  He really knew about Macs.  He was able to show Bill some things to help him send forum messages.

On our way home we stopped at Sam's Club to share a piece of pizza.  We got an extra piece to take to Brent at home.

Sara called to see if we could take her, at 7:00, to spend New Year's Eve with one of her friends.  Brent took her, but we were the backup.

Brent went to spend the evening with some of his neighborhood cronies.  Bill and I stayed with Willie.  There were so many loud fireworks in the area.  Willie doesn't tremble like our little Muffet did at fireworks time, but he wants to be close to someone, and that someone was me.  Lucky me!  I enjoyed every minute of it!

It isn't midnight yet, but Happy New Year anyway!








No comments:

Post a Comment