Monday, December 24, 2012

December 24, 2012


December 24, 2012

I spent most of the morning and part of the afternoon finishing  presents...making one and wrapping everything.  This was a last ditch effort.  Very unusual for me.  I usually don’t leave things this late.

Yesterday, Bill commented that he hadn’t eaten at Burger King since we arrived in Brandon.  I guess he has been feeling deprived.  I know he isn’t depraved so he must be deprived.  

Anyway, on our way to BK we met Brent on his way home.  Bill made a U-turn (probably illegal) and we went back to get him.  We had a leisurely lunch before going back home.  

Our Internet hasn’t been performing well here at Brent’s house.  He has also been having problems with his Internet so he got a new modem.  I am in his house now getting ready to post my journal.  

I hope you had a great Christmas Eve and that you have your chimney ready for the fat man in the red suit.




No comments:

Post a Comment