Saturday, December 29, 2012

December 29, 2012


December 29, 2012

It was cold when I woke up and it was colder when I went to bed.  Other than that, it was a regular day.  Lots of sunshine which didn’t do much to warm things up.

There were several college bowl games on TV today.  We watched three of them.  The only one of much interest to us was the game with Oregon State playing.  

I can remember back in the good old days when there were just a few bowl games and just the most outstanding teams played at them.  Now there are lots and lots more.  Some teams playing weren’t ranked in the regular season, but got bowl bids.

I guess, though, it is good for the economy because the teams are big, as are the bands.  And all of them have lots of equipment and musical instruments to take.  And there are all the fans that go to watch and cheer.  And spend money!  It doesn’t appear that there is any lack of dollars.  

While watching the games, I did some beading.  I have several crosses to make before we leave Brent’s.  Its a nice way to spend a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment