Sunday, December 9, 2012

December 9, 2012


December 9, 2012

We got off to a late start today.  We were all tired from those tree lighting activities of the last few days.  It was after noon before we even made any plans.  

Coleson went to play with friends and Bill was polishing the motorhome.  Sara, Brent, and I went shopping!  Wow!  Can you believe that Brent voluntarily went shopping?  Mark this date in history!

First we went to Penney’s.  I was looking for a turtleneck sweater.  Sara found two shirts she liked.  I also purchased socks and a few things like that.

We went to Charming Charley’s to do some Christmas shopping.  We were looking for scarves and things for the young ladies in the family.

Our last stop was at Target where I was able to mark a couple of people off my gift list.  I made some good progress on my shopping today, thanks to Brent.  He’s such a good son!

No comments:

Post a Comment