Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 11, 2012


December 11, 2012

Br-r-r-r-r!  32° this morning.  Bill was in sweats and Brent was wearing jeans.  No more Mister Tough Guy for those two.

Brent and I went to Ed’s for lunch.  As usual, it was good.  From there we went to the commissary at the base.  There is a large contingency of National Guard there.  It is a very small commissary, but there always seems to be something I need or want.

Our next stop was at Walgreen’s where Brent made copies of several pictures for Sara’s school project.  I hadn’t ever seen the kind of machine they had, but it looked fairly simple to use.  I’ll try it sometime when I need just one copy made.

Our next stop was home.  After a short rest, I baked some cookies using Brent’s oven.  Now don’t get excited and think that I’m reverting to my life of domesticity of the good old days.  I bought some cookie dough from a neighborhood kid’s school fund raiser.  All I had to do was dig the dough out of the container, plop it on a cookie sheet, and bake it at 350°.  And Brent did most of the operating of the oven!  I’ve told you before what a good kid he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment