Sunday, December 23, 2012

December 23, 2012


December 23, 2012

Bill and I got brave and went to Walmart this morning.  After yesterday’s fiasco with the crowds and traffic, we were surprised at how few people were out and about.

Today was a good day to stay inside and watch football.  Cold and drizzly outside and warm and snug inside wrapped in a blanket and resting on the sofa.

First, we watched the New Orleans Saints defeat the Dallas Cowboys in overtime.  The next game was between the Denver Broncos and the Cleveland Browns.

I watched most of the Bronco game.  I remember very little about the fourth quarter.  I went to sleep!  Brent said Denver won, but you couldn’t prove it by me.

Brent made nachos for dinner and we settled in to eat and watch the last game of the day.  It was between the Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers.  Brent is a Seahawks fan so the “rafters were ringing.”

All of our kids were happy with their teams...the girls are Bronco fans and Brent cheers for the Seahawks.  Everyone felt good.  And me?  I’m just glad there wasn’t a fourth game!

No comments:

Post a Comment