Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 4, 2012


December 4, 2012

The weatherperson got it right...we had rain today.  Not very much though.  

Brent and I went to a new store where groceries are sold at a discount and a very good lunch is served in the deli.  The lunch was yummy and the store was interesting.  

Actually, it was some of the things sold that were interesting, especially in the meat section.  There were packages of chickens’ feet (hadn’t seen that since shopping in the markets in Mexico), and other unidentifiable parts.  There were also many pig parts, including snouts, half snouts, ears, feet, and tails, which was a new one for me.  We didn’t shop in that section, but found some other good deals.

Soon after dinner the rain returned, with a vengeance.  There was also a good lightening show to add to the “fun.”  I was still in Brent’s house so Coleson said he would take me out to the motorhome with an umbrella.  I accepted his offer and tried to call Bill to have the door open for us.

Guess who didn’t have his phone turned on?  Right!  And since his phone had formally belonged to our grandchild, Natalia, that’s her voice I listened to about leaving a message.  “Techno-not” aka Bill, doesn’t know how to change the message, so it has been Natalia on Bill’s phone for several years.

Coleson and I braved the weather anyway.  He is such a gentleman!  I’m a lucky grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment