Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 27, 2012


December 27, 2012

Today was a “stay at home and try to get some chores taken care of” kind of day.  I am still battling the paperwork on the table.

In anticipation of my new iPhone arriving, I removed the photos from my old iPhone and put them in iPhoto on my Mac.  I had called my Mac guru, JP, for instructions on how to do it.  He explained it carefully to his old gray haired Abuela.  I was able to follow his directions!  It was an easy task and just took me a few minutes.

After dinner I played a game of Farkle with Brent and Coleson.  Coleson won by a whole bunch.  Brent was second.  I don’t think it is necessary to tell you how far behind I was.  I did, however, demand an audit of the score sheet, but the two ganged up against me and voted the request down.  Hm-m-m-m!  I tried to pull rank, but it didn’t do any good.  (Insert a big sigh of defeat here.)




No comments:

Post a Comment