Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 15, 2012


December 15, 2012

Bill and I shared a pancake breakfast at McDonald’s before going in search of some caches.  We found two and had a couple of DNFs.  The weather was great for being out. 

At 11:00, we went to a geogathering at one of the parks on the Reservior.  There were about 40 people in attendance.  We had lots of good food from the pot luck.  We spent time talking to some of the new friends that we made on Wednesday at the 12-12-12 meeting.  

We were there for several hours and were very, very tired when we got home.  We both napped, me longer than Bill.

I went into Brent’s to spend time with him and with Willie.  I really do enjoy both of them and I am taking advantage of all the time that I can.  All too soon, we will be out on the road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment