Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September 10, 2013---Elks Lodge, Walnut Creek, California


I was in charge of Tucker and Maddie this morning while Lori went to yoga and Natalia was getting ready for work.  In the midst of all this activity, Bill called.  He had parked the coach in the Sears parking lot.  We were to go check the RV parking at the Elks Lodge in Walnut Creek.

I put both pups in Lori’s bedroom, closed the door, and Bill and I made our escape.  The Elks Lodge had a good place for us to park, so we reserved a spot and went back to move the coach to its place.

I hadn’t seen the new table/desk until we got over to the coach at Sears.  It is a beautiful addition to our home.  It will probably take me a bit of time to get the desk drawers organized like I want them.  But I have plenty of time to do that.

We went back over to Lori’s so I could get some of my things that I had taken there a week and a half ago.  It was really nice to be with her at her apartment.  Of course, she has decorated it very artistically.  It is a comfortable place to be.

We came back home so Bill could rest and I could sort some things out.  It was a nice evening in our little house on wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment