Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23, 2013---Fairgrounds, Antioch, CA


Today was the first day of Autumn.  Here in this part of California, the weather was just like yesterday’s.

Lori and I had our bead weaving class this afternoon.  It was fun to be beading with Lori.  The class is small, with some excellent beaders in it.  I really enjoy being able to take a class that I enjoy so much.

Bill came in time to watch part of the football game between the Broncos and the Raiders.  It was a good game from the Broncos point of view.  Several times, Lori got very exuberant cheering for the Broncos.  Poor Tucker!  He didn’t know what was happening.  I doubt if his heart rate has returned to normal by now.  I am proud to announce that the Broncos won!  I always like to see them win, but when it is over the Raiders, it is extra special.

We ate nachos while we were watching the game.  Yum, yum!  Lori knows how to entertain the Old Folks.

After Bill and I got back to the motorhome, we watched Dancing With The Stars.  It was a good program this week, also.  Most of the celebrities we don’t know of, but we like to watch all of them dance.

I finished two of my projects this weekend...the 2013 Christmas ornaments and the Pendleton baskets.  Yippy, Skippy!

No comments:

Post a Comment