Friday, September 20, 2013

September 20, 2013---Fairgrounds, Antioch, CA


Lori, Natalia, Tucker, and Maddie come this morning.  We were going to Hobby Lobby.  Their new store is huge.  We have been there two times in the week that it has been open and I have seen maybe 1/6 of it.

Before we left the area we went to Walgreen’s.  Bill needed a protector for the little finger on his right hand.  A couple of days ago the wind caught the door on the Honda and slammed it on his finger.  We determined that he didn’t need medical assistance, but he kept hitting it and causing more bleeding than was necessary.  The metal splint helped protect his finger.  Poor Grandpa!

Before getting back to Pleasant Hill, we three shoppers stopped at Taco Bell for a quick lunch.  The two furry beasts stayed in the car.

Lori and I worked on a few projects for a short time before making a quick trip to Michael’s while Bill was on he way to collect me.  

Natalia and I swapped sewing machines.  She has had a small one for several years, but could use one that has more options.  I, on the other hand, seldom used my machine anymore.  I checked the little machine and it worked fine.  Lori can acquaint Natalia with the bigger machine.  I think it was a good swap for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment