Sunday, September 15, 2013

September 15, 2013---Elks Lodge, Walnut Creek, California


Lori and Tucker came to get me this morning.  We made a trip to Michael’s for more craft supplies.  The fun never ends!

On our way back to Lori’s apartment, we stopped at Subway to get lunch.  After eating and relaxing for awhile, Lori worked on a quilt she’s making and I continued experimenting with alcohol ink.  I’ve been working on the 2013 Christmas family ornaments.  I’m making good progress, but still have a way to go on them.

Bill had taped the Bronco game from New York.  When Lori, Tucker, and I got to the MH we watched the game.  Denver won!  Yippy, Skippy!  Lori had control of the remote.  She stopped only for the Bronco’s high points.  She decided that was a great to watch a game...fast, really fast!

Later in the evening, Bill and I watched the last half of the NASCAR race from Joliet, Illinois.  The race had started earlier, after a delay for rain.  About a hundred laps into the race, rain caused another delay...this one for several hours.  But after much track drying, the race resumed.  As races go, it was an interesting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment