Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September 3, 2013---Lori’s Apartment, Pleasant Hill, California


I “dog sat” with Tucker this morning.  At noon Natalia and Lori went to a new bowling league.  I was in charge of both Tucker and Maddie.  I’m getting as much puppy playing time in as I can.

Lori had to go to the office to make out payroll.  The pups and I stayed in the car.  It only took her 15 minutes.  From there we went to Natalia and Mario’s for dinner.  She made a really good pasta, meat, and cheese dish.  Lori took cheesecake and Halloween cookies.  We were all very well fed.

We watched Family Feud.  Natalia is really good at coming up with answers.  I hadn’t seen that program in a long time.  No one was wearing cowboy hats.  Imagine that, GP.  Hm-m-m-m!

We made a quick trip to Beverly’s Craft Store before going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment