Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 18, 2013---Elks Lodge, Walnut Creek, California


One more busy day...dog sitting, which I really enjoy, yoga for Lori, and crafting.

We had to get the table cleared off today because company was coming for dinner.

I didn’t actually finish any of my projects, but I got everything to the point that it could be moved.  That was a big chore with the alcohol ink jewelry that I’m making.  After finishing the “ink” part, I still will have the bead part to do.  Hopefully, I will learn how to put photos on my blog.  Natalia is going to show me how.

I was able to get another bracelet ready to put the clasp on.  I also rewarped the beading loom and started a new design.  I really do enjoy beading.

When we were at IKEA on Saturday, I bought two throw pillows for the sofa.  I want to paint part of the design with fabric paint.  All I was able to accomplish today was to get the pillow covers ready to paint.

JP and Rosy came for dinner.  Natalia and Mario were there, also.  The seven of us had a good visit.  We had barbecue ribs, mashed potatoes, corn, and salad.  It was all really good.

Dessert was at Natalia and Mario’s apartment.  She made a cheesecake with carmel topping.  It was very, very good.  More happy, happy tummies in this family.

Survivor started tonight.  Bill had recorded it, so as soon as we got home, we watched it.  It looks like it might be a good season.

No comments:

Post a Comment