Friday, September 6, 2013

September 6, 2013---Lori’s Apartment, Pleasant Hill, California


Tucker and I spent time together this morning while Lori was at Yoga.  He and I are getting to be chums.  I tell him he’s my favorite black dog in the whole world.  And he believes every word of it.

Bill reports that our desk/table is just about complete.  It will be so exciting to see it for the very first time.  Although our friends, Betty and Terry, have one built by the same cabinet shop, I have trouble remember exactly what it looked like.  I do remember that it was beautifully done.

Lori baked more zucchini bread today.  We delivered two more loaves to JP.  Natalia was included in today’s zucchini run, but she was at work so she took some home when she came for Maddie.  Lori’s friend, Carol, was also on the list.  Jason, Dee’s son, took one home for them yesterday, but unfortunately, their dog ate the whole thing while no one was looking.  I don’t think this was Zoey’s first offense.  Who knows what else she has eaten when no one was looking.

We took the dogs to “grass hill” to romp around for awhile.  We had driven over there because of the heat.  After the pups played for about 20 minutes, we took a walk on a shaded walkway.  Roundtrip, we walked for about half a mile.  Lori is use to walking a lot, but that was good for me!

We worked on craft projects this evening.  That is always a pleasant way to spend our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment