Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September 25, 2013---Fairgrounds, Antioch, CA


This was another busy, busy day.

Bill and I got to Lori’s apartment later than we had expected.  She and Tucker had already gone to yoga.  Bill went back to the MH with the carpet cleaning machine.

I stayed at Lori’s and worked on a bracelet.  I finished it at about the same time she and Tucker came to get me to go to lunch.  We met our friend, Karen, for lunch in downtown Walnut Creek.  There was a lot of talking going on at our table.

We went to Natalia’s to get Maddie.  By the time we got back to Lori’s, all of us were tired.  I lay down to rest and read, which turned into nap time.  When I woke up, Bill had come back.  

He needed help with a problem on his computer.  They worked on it for awhile and solved his major challenges.  Mainly, he reads his forums.  But sometimes he has trouble, especially the RV Forum which is through Yahoo.  

Tonight, Lori took us out for a barbecue dinner.  JP and Rosy met us there.  Natalia and Mario came also.  The food was great.  We had a good time.  I think I’ve made that statement before, but it was true.  We have a lot of fun when we all get together.



No comments:

Post a Comment