Monday, September 9, 2013

September 9, 2013---Lori’s Apartment, Pleasant Hill, California


After yoga, etc. we collected Natalia, Mario, and Maddie, and drove to Livermore to a really nice outlet mall.  It is relatively new.  I hadn’t been there before and was impressed with the number of stores there.  The place was busy.

On the way home we went to lunch at Arby’s.  It was only the second time Mario had every eaten at an Arby’s.  I’m beginning to wonder about his upbringing!  I think the Dane family has a lot to teach that young man!

Before I left Bill and the motorhome I had found a box of photos.  I brought them with me and started going through them this afternoon.  I love trips down memory lane.

After dinner, we drove out to Walmart in Martinez.  Lori did the shopping.  I just looked around.  We went to PetSmart before going home.  Lori bought Tucker a “pig’s ear” chew thing!  He normally doesn’t take to that kind of thing, but he had eaten 3/4s of it before bedtime.  That was certainly a record for Tuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment