Sunday, September 29, 2013


September 28, 2013---Antioch, California

Bill chauffeured me to Lori's this morning. We had a party to get ready for. Our annual ornament party was beginning at 3:00.

As usual, Lori had everything organized and she was warping one of her looms. She was weaving a scarf. There didn't seem to be anything I needed to do for the good of the cause so I reclined on the sofa to read a book.

Actually, I soon went to sleep. When I woke up, Lori had not only finished her scarf, but she had all the things ready for the party. She made poppers...jalapeƱos stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped with bacon, and broiled. She also made a crab and shrimp molded salad and lemon bars.

Our guests included Karen, Alex, Jennifer, and Dee. This was the 13th party we've had. There was lots of laughing, as usual. And lots of eating, plus ornament making. Fun, fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment