Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013---Antioch to Walnut Creek Elks Lodge


This was a hectic day.  We moved the coach back over to Walnut Creek.  It is always hectic when we are getting the MH ready to roll.  Today was no different.

I have been having trouble with my iPhone, so after getting settled at the Elks parking lot, we went to Verizon.  They thought the phone would have to be replaced which would require a new phone to be mailed to us.  That would be a difficult thing for us because we plan to leave the area tomorrow.

We went to the Apple Store, where we were told the phone would need a new speaker.  The earliest appointment I could get with a technician was for 6:10 this evening.

Bill took me back to Lori’s, and then went home for a nap.  Lori, Tucker, and I went to Natalia’s to say “goodbye.”  I took her a Pendleton basket as a farewell gift.

After grabbing a quick lunch, Lori and I went to our bead weaving class.  It has been a very enjoyable experience for me.  I learned a lot and it got me back to another aspect of beading.

Lori took me to REI for inserts for my shoes.  She has been using them for several months and thought I would benefit from them.  They felt “strange,” but I hope they are satisfactory when I get use to them.

Tonight we went to eat at a hamburger place called The Habit.  I was well fortified for my visit to the Apple Store.  Thank goodness I wasn’t hungry, because it took over two hours to get my problem solved.  I now have a new speaker and a working phone.  Yippy, Skippy!

No comments:

Post a Comment