Friday, September 27, 2013

September 27, 2013---Fairgrounds, Antioch, CA


While Lori, Natalia, and two dogs went shopping, Bill and I had some errands to run.  We went to the Container Store in downtown Walnut Creek.  I needed some plastic boxes to help me organize the desk.

At 11:30, we met JP at his work place.  The building was huge.  It was all very impressive.  Seventy-five people are employed there.  They manufacture mountings for solar panels, plus other things.  While we were waiting for JP to take us on a tour of the facility, the lady in the office told us a lot about the company.

When we had seen all that we were allowed to see, JP said the CEO wanted to meet us.  She was very nice, and so were the two dogs in her office.  One was very friendly.  The second one was old and didn’t get around very well.  He stayed under the table most of the time.  It was good to see JP’s work place and to meet nice people along the way.

We took him to lunch at Panda Express and had time for some more visiting.

I had plans for working on several projects when we got home.  I did get some things accomplished, but not nearly as much as I had hoped.  That seems like the norm for me.

1 comment:

  1. I am very glad you guys got a chance to stop by, panda was great!

    ReplyDelete