Tuesday, September 17, 2013

September 17, 2013---Elks Lodge, Walnut Creek, California


Today, I stayed at Lori’s in the morning.  At noon, Natalia brought Maddie to stay with Tucker and me while she and Lori went to their bowling league.  The two of them are a team.  Today, they won three of their four games.  Not bad, keeping in mind that neither one of them had bowled in over a year.

I started another bracelet.  I need Lori’s help on the second part of it.  Maybe I’ll get to work on it tomorrow.  We both like beading.  It’s a fun thing to do together.  I work on that kind of thing at her house.  When I’m in the motorhome, I am still trying to finish my Pendleton basket project.  I think I have only three or four to make.

Lori fixed dinner for us tonight.  She made meatloaf (Bill’s favorite), baked potatoes, salad, and homemade cookies fresh out of the oven for dessert.  Yum, yum!  Happy tummies all the way around!

Lori and I needed a few things from Michael’s so Bill stayed in the car with Tucker while Lori and I shopped.  When we finished, Lori and Tucker walked back to their house and Bill and I went back to the motorhome.

No comments:

Post a Comment