Thursday, September 26, 2013

September 26, 2013---Fairgrounds, Antioch, CA


I went to hang out with Tucker this morning.  It was cold in lori’s apartment, so I heated a cup of apple cider, wrapped up in a soft blanket, and read a book.  Tucker curled beside me on the sofa.  He was so warm.  It was nice to snuggle with him and get some of his heat.

Lori had her weaving class this afternoon.  She invited me to go along, but I decided to stay with Tucker and work on a new bracelet.

I had trouble warping the loom.  It took me several tries to get it like it should be.  I need practice.  I have written instructions so I need to read them again, instead of trying to do it by memory at this stage of the game.

My theme for this project was a Denver Broncos bracelet.  In my imagination I see it as seats in the stadium, with some snow.

Lori and friend, Dee, take a stained glass class in Livermore on Thursday nights.  I went along to see the setup.  It was very impressive.  The lady who owns the studio is very good at her craft.  It was interesting to see where the “girls” take their classes.

After looking around the workroom and the showroom for awhile, I went out to the van and stayed with Tucker.  It was about 9:00 when we got back home.  I stayed the night with Lori.  It is handy to have that option when we are late with an activity.

Bronco Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment