Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November 11, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, CO


I went to the doctor at 10:00 this morning for another shot through my eardrum.  This one hurt more than the first two did.  Hopefully, this will be the end of the “torture.”  I see the audiologist next week to see if there are any changes in my hearing.

When we left the house, snow was falling and it was 16°.  As Bill helped me into the car, he brushed the accumulated snow of the side window.  I was immediately covered with white fluffy snowflakes.  Hm-m-m!  I wonder if he was trying to send me a message...I like snow and he doesn’t, so he made sure I was more “flakey” than he was.

We went to Meredith and Dwaine’s for dinner.  It was a great day for beef stew.  Really good beef stew!  When we left for home, the temperature 11° and it was snowing hard.  The streets that were clear when we went to dinner were snow covered when we drove home. 

At the time of posting my blog, it was 9°...br-r-r-r-r-r!

No comments:

Post a Comment