Saturday, November 22, 2014

November 22, 2014---Michelle’s, Loveland, CO


This morning, Michelle and I drove into Denver to shop at IKEA.  The traffic on I-25 was heavy, even though it was Saturday.  Half of the population of Denver was at IKEA.  Lots of kids, many of which were crying, and some of them pitching fits.  Those high pitched shrieks were really hard on my ears.

After shopping, we ate lunch in their dining room.  It was somewhat calmer, thank goodness!

When we left IKEA, we had an adventure.  We were looking for The Container Store, and made several u-turns in the process.  Finally, we rounded a corner and there it was!  We shopped there for a while, but didn’t buy anything.

I was wearing my Oregon Duck shirt.  The first two people we saw in The Container Store were also wearing “Duck” shirts.  We had a little impromptu pep rally.

As we headed back north, we made several stops along the way.  Michelle was looking for a coat.  I chose to stay in the car and rest.  The two big stores, IKEA and The Container Store, were just about all I could do for one day.

After arriving at Michelle’s, I took the opportunity to rest!

Oregon’s game wasn’t televised in this area, so I had to keep track of it on the Internet.  Quack, quack!  The Ducks won 44 to 10.  Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment