Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 4, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, CO


I went to Dr Wold this morning for my second steroid shot into my left ear drum.  It seemed to be more painful than the one last week, but maybe my memory has faded in the past seven days.  I have my last one next week, so we’ll see how that one goes.

While I was having “so much fun” with he ENT doctor, Bill was going on “honey do” errands for me.  He took my list of prescription to Dr. Huneycutt’s office before taking some donations to Habitat.   He also went in search of a special sized rivet to make a repair on the MH slide.  

Our last stop was at Taco Bell for a take-home lunch.  While we were eating our burritos, we watched an episode of Maverick.  That has become a daily ritual for Cowboy Bill.  James Garner was one of his favorites and still is in reruns.

The motorhome needed to go to the repair shop for an estimate.  While Super Driver did that I stayed at Michelle’s and took a nap.  I was awakened by a wet nose on my cheek...Max, not Bill!

When I went back out to the motorhome, Bill was on the phone with my brother, Jim, trying to set up a Country Coach Owners account for Jim.  You talk about “the blind leading the blind.”  We referred Jim to Lori, who set us Bill’s Country Coach Owners account on the internet.  Yahoo wasn’t cooperating and it took her over an hour to get Jim on line.  Thanks for the help, Lori.

Meredith, Joey, and Hapa came for a visit.  They had playtime with Max.

During dinner, Lori and Jim both called.  All is working well, as far as I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment