Sunday, November 2, 2014

November 2, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, CO


Michelle made cinnamon rolls for breakfast.  Yum. yum!  With happy tummies, she and I made a midmorning trip to JoAnn Fabrics.  She is working on a project and needed some fabric.  By the time we got back in the car, I wasn’t feel well.

When Michelle went into Walmart for some groceries, I stayed in the car.  She wasn’t gone very long, but I went to sleep.  When we got back home, I continued my nap.

We ate lunch and watched the NASCAR race from Texas.  It was a long race and there were way too many cautions.  There are only two races left in this season.  Then we have a long dry spell until late in February.

Michelle made a big pot of chili.  Meredith, Dwaine, and the pups came and we ate while we watched the Denver football game.  I am sad to say the Patriots whipped up on the Bronco.  It was really disappointing!

No comments:

Post a Comment