Saturday, November 15, 2014

November 15, 2014---Michelle’s, Loveland, CO

Hapa likes the snow...Joey was resting after...


...playing, "Hide the ball in the snow" and see if you can find it.

Snow was falling when we got up this morning...big, fluffy flakes.  The high today was to be 23°.  The highest temperature we saw was 15°.

The dogs love playing in the snow.  Tippy likes trying to bite the snow thrown from the snow shovel.  It showed off his agility.

I stayed in the “Geezer Cave” getting some extra rest.  It was mid afternoon before I climbed the stairs.  My right leg has been hurting more lately and I thought it might help if I stayed off it more today.

Michelle and I went to have dinner with Meredith and Dwaine.  They had cheese fondue and salad.  Meredith talked about fondue traditions when she lived in Switzerland.

It was 12° when we got back home.  But the snow had stopped falling.


2 comments:

  1. Raymonda and Bill,
    Enjoy the snow. Great pictures! Just another sunny warm day in Gilroy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raymonda,

    BTW, what happened to the motorhome?

    Be safe and stay warm, Jean and I are planting our winter garden. Lettuce, peas, broccoli and even a tomato plants. The tomatoes will stay in the greenhouse while the others will be in the raised garden beds.

    Steve and Jean. Oh and our big Max dog.

    ReplyDelete