Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 5, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, CO


It was really cold this morning, but warmed up as the day went on.

Bill and I went to RV America, south on I-25 a few miles.  We were there to make an appointment for the motorhome repairs.  We will take it on Monday at 8:00, and will be there when they pull it out for the night at 5:00.  We’ll be able to stay in it at night, except when it is in the paint booth.  It might take two weeks to finish the job, but we hope they will get it finished faster.

On the way home, we stopped at Walmart for a few groceries and our prescriptions.  I got very tired and went to sit in McDonald’s and drink a Diet Dr. Pepper while Bill finished shopping.  When he had gone through the checkout place, he came to fetch me.  We had another place to go, but decided to leave it until tomorrow.

After lunch, I made an appointment for an MRI next Wednesday.  There was a lab test I needed before then, so I went back to the ear doctor with the results of my lab work done by Dr. Huneycutt last week.  The nurse said I had already had that test, and called the MRI place to see if I was good to go.  And I was!  Yippy, Skippy!  One less needle!

This afternoon, I ask Michelle if I could give Tippy (also known as Max) some dog biscuits.  They were on the top shelf of the pantry.  As soon as he saw the box, he ran to his dog cage, went in, and turned around to wait to be served.  I threw the treats in on his blanket.  They were gone in a flash!  What a dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment