Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 19, 2014---Michelle’s, Loveland, CO


I must be feeling better because I got up at 7:00 to work on a project.  I brought our supply of alcohol ink from Lori’s.  I am making some necklaces.  I want to leave the ink here and Lori will get it the next time she is here.  It isn’t something I can mail very easily.  So it was necessary for me to use the supplies before we leave next week.

I also did quite a bit of resting today.  My right leg is much better than it has been.  I guess the shot the doctor gave me on Monday is having some good effects.  That’s a relief!

The temperature today got up to 47°.  I didn’t go outside at all, so I can’t tell you if it felt warmer or not.  Sometime, if it is a cloudy day, it will seem colder than it really is.

On their daily walk around Boyd Lake a few days ago, Joey chased a coyote.  It was unusual for it to be out of the den during the day, especially as cold as it has been lately.  Dwaine was very glad that Hapa didn’t see it.  She looks like a coyote, so maybe she saw it and didn’t think it was anything unusual.


5 comments:

  1. Raymonda,
    When you and Bill are traveling about the country, do you use a personal hotspot, like the verizon jet pack to connect to the internet or do you connect by your cell phone?

    Steve ... We had rain today in Gilroy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We use a personal hotspot, which is through Verizon, but isn't through our cell phone.

      When we came through Death Vally we were in a very narrow spot , our step deployed just as a rental RV came toward us, taking his half out of the middle. We hit the guardrail and a boulder on the edge of the road. It has been in the shop two weeks. The step assembly has b een ordered, but hasn't arrived yet.
      Tell Max I miss his furriness.

      Delete
    2. The Max Dog is doing well at 11yrs and 1 month!

      Thanks for the information on the hotspot. We have just purchased new iPhones and they seem to tether the hotspot very nicely where my old Verizon phone did not.

      Delete
    3. The old magic step automatic appointment gotcha.

      Delete
    4. Of course it should've been the deployment instead of appointment. That's dictation for you.

      Delete