Sunday, November 23, 2014

November 23, 2014---Michelle’s, Loveland, CO


Michelle and I went to Sam’s Club this morning.  I used one of their motorized shopping carts.  I am getting rather good at driving one of those things.  I didn’t run over anyone or knock over any displays.  

When we went to Walmart, I just used a regular shopping cart.  Next time I will go motorized.  By the time I walked from one side of the store to the other, I was very, very tired.  I didn’t realize how big that store is.  Next time I will “drive” instead of pushing a cart.

At about 1:00, Michelle and I went to Meredith’s house.  She was getting ready for a “chili feed” during the Bronco game.  Michelle helped her in the kitchen.  I helped, too...by staying out of the way!

In the fourth quarter, Jim and Peggy came.  Their friends, Gene and Sherry, came with them.  The ending to the game was a very good one.  The Broncos pulled it out, winning 39-36.  Wow, that’s the way we like to see them finish a game.

We had chili, cornbread, dip and chips, and cookies for dessert.  People ate when they wanted to.  It was very laid back.

We ended the evening by talking around the table.  It was a good ending to a good day.  All day long, the temperature dropped.  It was 27° before we went to bed.  No snow, just cold! 

 
Reflection of the mountains in Lake Loveland.

No comments:

Post a Comment