Wednesday, November 12, 2014

November 12, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, CO


Today was a busy, cold, snowy day here in Loveland, Colorado.

I had an MR. at 9:00 this morning.  It took over an hour.  Even with earplugs and foam blocks of noise protection material for each side, it was still a very noisy test.  For my right ear, that is.  I heard no sound with my left ear.

Before going back home, we drove north on I-25 to the new Costco.  There were several things we needed, including Polish hot dogs for an early lunch.

The drive on the Interstate was OK, but a little slow.  We saw a number of cars off in the ditches.  Some were just fender benders, but several had major damage.

When we got back home we took naps until my phone rang.  My tests were back from the dermatologist.  I have a basal cell carcinoma which must be removed.  Oh, great!  Just what I needed...another appointment!

On the way back to Michelle’s, I went by the beauty shop to make an appointment for a permanent.  It was a slow day because of the weather, so I was able to get it done today.  By the time we got home, I was really tired, so I rested and visited with Michelle while she fixed dinner...soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.  Great for a cold snowy day.

The high today was 7°.  The snow measured 4” early this morning and continued to fall.  Tomorrow, I will send pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment