Tuesday, November 25, 2014

November 25, 2014---Michelle’s, Loveland, CO


Bill and I spent most of the morning just enjoying being back in our house.  We relaxed and watched some TV.  It was a nice way to spend our first morning at home after two weeks.

Meredith and the pups took me around to various places so I could finish some of my Christmas shopping for the Colorado clan.  I really appreciate all of them for taking their time to help me.

We are looking at the route we will take to go to Mississippi.  Hopefully, the weather won’t cause us any problems.  Bill figured our mileage to various stops along the way.

I wore my Oregon Duck sweatshirt today.  Several people made positive comments about it.  I was just practicing for Saturday’s game.  Quack, quack.

Tonight was the season finale for Dancing With The Stars.  Any of the three finalists deserved to win.  They were all really good.  We’ll miss having it to watch every week.

The day started off cold, but warmed up during the afternoon.  A strong wind started blowing at 3:00 and lasted for several hours.  At bedtime, it was 34°.

No comments:

Post a Comment