Wednesday, November 26, 2014

November 26, 2014---Michelle’s, Loveland, CO


Bill had an early morning doctor’s appointment today.  As soon as he got back home, he fired up the MH and went back to RV America.  There were some wiring problems and they needed to fix them.  It was about a five hour process, but worth it.  Now things seem to be A OK.

I stayed at Michelle’s while he went there.  I took a nap on the futon in her office.  She was waiting for a phone call from some government agency or other.  I didn’t even wake up while she was talking to them.

Meredith came at 12:30 to take me for an appointment to get another shot into my eardrum.  Each one gets more hurtful than the last and this one was no exception.  I’m glad this is the last one.  It was the most painful one of all.

Afterwards, we went to Hobby Lobby and then back to Meredith’s so I could rest.  Bill came for me after he had parked the coach back in Michelle’s driveway.

Because of other commitments, we had Thanksgiving dinner tonight...all the usual...turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, broccoli and rice, pumpkin pie, and pecan pie.  After we were thoroughly stuffed, we sat around the table and reminisced about rafting trips we have taken.  There was a lot of laughing going on.

We ended the evening with a viewing of Crocodile Dundee.

No comments:

Post a Comment