Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 6, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, CO


My doctor’s appointment today was at 11:00 with my dermotologist.  She froze several places and did a bioposy on a place on the left side of my face.

I had wanted to check in with the woman who gives me permanents.  I went in today for a shampoo and set.  She did a really good job.  I plan to get a “temporary” within the next two weeks.  That should take care of my hair until at least Quartzsite or Yuma.

When I was finished with the beauty shop, we went to McDonald’s for a late lunch.  Our errands today included a stop at Jax Sporting Goods and Farm Store, back out to RV America for some more information, and a couple of other stops before going back home.

Meredith and Dwaine invited us for dinner.  We had meatloaf, baked potatoes, salad, pumpkin pie, and carrot cake.  It was a delicious feast, with time to visit afterwards.

Earlier in the day, Bill got boxes from the cabinets above the bed.  That is where I store out-of-season clothes.  After returning home from Meredith and Dwaine’s, I finished getting out winter things and packed away summer clothes.  It had to be finished before we could call it quits for the night.  There was no way to get into bed with a mountain of clothes piled on the bed.

People in Colorado are sure God is a Bronco fan...orange and blue sunsets.

No comments:

Post a Comment