Monday, November 17, 2014

November 17, 2014---Michelle’s, Loveland, CO


It was 1° this morning, but warmed to 32° by the time the sun went down.  That’s the biggest difference we’ve had in quite awhile.

I rested most of the morning.  The problems I’m having with my right leg just keeps getting worse and worse.  At 1:00, I went to my GP, Dr. Huneycutt.  He gave me a cortisone shot in my right hip.    Hopefully, I will feel some results soon.

Before going back home, we went to Walmart.  I wanted to look for a long sleeved polo like the one I bought in Rapid City a couple of weeks ago.  Today wasn’t the day to do it.  By the time I got into the store, I didn’t feel like shopping, so I sat on a bench while Bill got a few grocery items.  That’s a real bummer...not being able to shop at Walmart.  Things are really going to have to change!!!

Michelle, Bill and I watched “Dancing With The Stars” tonight.  Next week will be the finals.  It has gone by quickly.  Yikes!  Time flies when you’re having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment