Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, CO


Today was colder than before.  We had rain most of the night.  By noon, the temperature had dropped a little, and a light rain was still falling.  I was really disappointed that none of it turned into snow.  Bill shamed me and said he might have to wash my mouth out with chocolate.  Oh, boy!  

Bill and I did some running around today.  Walmart was first on our list.  We needed to check on some prescriptions so we weren’t there very long.

After a trip to the Library to turn in books for Michelle and me, we went by City Hall to drop off a payment for Michelle.

And then it was by Dr. Huneycutt’s office to see about our Rxs for next year.  I need to take a list of what we need.  I did a “brain fade” and couldn’t remember which meds I was taking.

On the way back home, we made a stop at Dollar Tree.

I helped Michelle with a project, but other than that, I didn’t accomplish very much today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment