Saturday, November 8, 2014

November 8, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, CO


Meredith and I went to the Library this morning.  The pups went along for the ride, but didn’t go into the book place with us.  They sat in the car and behaved themselves...we think!

I went home with Meredith.  I spent the time talking to the dogs, reading and napping.  It was very relaxing.

When I got back home, I took another nap.  Yikes!  I am really in need of sleep.

Tonight we watched Oregon whip up on Utah.  The first three quarters of the game were fairly close and then Oregon took off.  Final score...51-27.  It was nearly midnight here when the game was over.  I called Brent to cheer.  Bill, in a gruff voice, asked why I called him so late.  I knew he would be up.  There was too much excitement in the air to sleep.

We keep hearing weather reports predicting snow.  So far, no flakes...except Bill!


No comments:

Post a Comment